06 May 2008

Hey, Guess What? Beer and Cheese Don't Go Together.

Figured this out at my birthday suaree Saturday night at the Pub. Got some Strongbow cider with my dinner and then was offered some awesome cheesecake for dessert.


Remember that Little Rascals episode where Spanky ate a hot dog and some ice cream and they showed a picture of his stomach and the hot dog and the sundae were dukin' it out causing Spanky to spend the next few days in the bathroom/outhouse? Yeah, that's about what the beer and cheesecake did to me, except it was more like a science lab than a boxing ring.


Imagine that the beer was in a test tube and the cheesecake was added, causing an explosion so ferocious that the lab had to be quarantined for a week. The result for me was uncontrolled burping for the next few hours, and the missing of church the next day.


Lesson Learned: I've gotta get the Little Rascals on DVD.

No comments: