12 May 2008

I've Figured Out Lost

For all you Lost fans out there, I've finally figured it all out. Seriously. I now know the origin of "The Others". The island is the final destination of "The Others" from another world. They are aliens from another planet. Here's how it works:

See, the creators of Lost are pretty detailed in their clue-giving. A new character on Lost is named Cassandra Staples Lewis; as in C.S. Lewis. Any time a philosopher, writer, or whoever is mentioned on the show, that represents a clue to an aspect of the shows plot. I just finished reading Prince Caspian in which Aslan the Lion reveals that the Telmarines who took over Narnia are not original residents of that world; they belonged somewhere else. He then creates a door into their original world that transports them to an island. Some go back, some stay in Narnia. Regardless, I believe that the writers of Lost will use that (or something similar) in future episodes to explain the appearance of The Others, not to mention their seeming eternal-ness and strange powers.

I know, I'm a genius. Let the accolades begin.

No comments: