04 November 2008

In My Dreams, I Vote For Cars and Eat Tapioca Pudding Too

Maybe I should start a separate dream blog...

So this morning I had a dream that I was at my local voting place, but I was waiting in line, eating tapioca pudding. I was eating tapioca pudding because they gave you tapioca pudding when you voted. And you didn't vote for people, you voted for the car you wanted. One of my seminary friends showed me the truck she was voting for. And, to top it off, one of my favorite bands, Over the Rhine, was voting and they were going to give me their tapioca pudding. So, I was done voting, but waiting for my band to give me their pudding. Has to be one of the best dreams ever.

Well, I'm off to vote for my favorite car and eat tapioca pudding. Actually, I do vote at a retirement home. There is a very high probability that they'll have the tapioca.

No comments: