01 June 2008

Another Band Story

Here's another great band story for ya:

Again, it was my freshman year, but now I'm in Symphonic Band instead of marching band. The director had sent me to the office for something, and upon my return to my seat in the back of the band room I decided to "be cool" and walk over some chairs instead of walking around them. In my coolness, the chairs beneath me decided to give way and I was sent down to the hard floor on my back. Everybody gasped, stopped playing and just stared at me. Ms. McNeil said, "Josh, are you alright?". The first words out of my mouth were, "I think I fell". Everybody laughed. It was a hit. But seriously, that's all I could think of saying. I was so embarrassed nothing else made sense.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

as a former band 'dweeb' myself, i can thoroughly appreciate the humor of these stories :)
leanne

Fitz said...

You THOUGHT you fell??? How did you not know? :-)

Josh Cashion said...

it was the first thing to come to mind after falling. and i was a freshman. nuff said.